We also used broccoli slaw mix from the grocery in this one. …that one looked more like shredded monster. One of my favorite memories is Arthur telling Sasha how I had caught his under-the-bed-monster and *cooked* it and the look on Sasha’s face!
- Three 10 oz. packages of frozen french-cut style green beans or other slaw mix…whatever looks like “shredded monster”.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Cook beans according to directions on the package.
- Drain and chill for two hours.
- Prepare dressing by combining the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until smooth.
- Toss dressing with beans and chill for several hours, or overnight.
Page created and published 11/25/21 (C)M. Bartlett
Last updated 11/25/21
You must be logged in to post a comment.