Plans are in place for a small OCPPG this year. We don’t have a 2nd classroom available, so we’re only planning one track of classes. We will run from 10am on Saturday October 12 through 4pm on Sunday October 13. Classes , mostly, this year. We had originally planned to run for three days, so things are being compressed a bit.
If folks have made plans to come in on Friday, we’ll have soup and bread for you, if you don’t want to eat out and we can just hang out in the shop in the evening. That’s always fun, anyway!
Saturday October 12
- 10am Opening Ritual and sign-ups
- 11am-1pm – Simpling & Herbwifery, the most basic forms of herbalism
- 2pm-4pm – Science and Magic, are they compatible? How does one inform the other?
- 4pm-6pm – What is Initiation?
- We might schedule a meetup at a local restaurant and we’re still hoping for a Full Moon on the Beach ritual.
- 9pm until we quit – Midnight Questions
Sunday October 13
- 11am-1pm – Stonehenge, the basics
- 2pm-4pm – Magickal Embroidery – How-to and a few patterns
- 4pm – Closing Ritual