Tag Archives: I’m bright as an angel

Daily Stuff 1-24-20 Francis de Sales

Hi, folks! Featured photo by Ken Gagne. Minus Tide at 6:44 PM of -0.8 feet. Wicca 103 at 1pm. The rain slowed and stopped sometime last evening and it’s been spitty, occasionally, but mostly dry. 10% chance today, 90% tonight. SMALL CRAFT … Continue reading

Posted in Daily Stuff, Newsletter, Pagan, Wiccan | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Daily Stuff 1-27-19 Lewis Carroll

Hi, folks! Featured photo by Ken Gagne. Rose of the Sea’s Open Circle for Imbolc on Friday 2/1, 7pm at Ancient Light. Brightly sunny again with poofy clouds around the edges! 56F, Wind at 1mph, AQI 38, UV1 and the … Continue reading

Posted in Daily Stuff, Newsletter, Pagan, Wiccan | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,